Natural Horsemanship is horsemanship based on horse psychology and the natural behaviour of the horse. It is complementary to anything you want to do with your horse. If you want:
- To enhance your relationship so that your horse is more relaxed and trusting
- To prepare for competition
- To hack confidently and calmly
- Easy loading, clipping, shoeing, vet visits
- To have a horse that is more responsive to your leg, stands still for mounting, goes when you want, stops when you want, listens to you
...and much more.
As an independent instructor I CAN HELP.
I offer a fun, structured and progressive method of training.
Or if you prefer I can sort a problem for you, although I would rather give you the strategies to solve problems for yourself.